» Student Affairs
» Getting Involved
» Related Links
What is a Co-curricular Transcript?
A Co-curricular Transcript ("CcT") is an official University document that will help you get the competitive edge for securing employment, internship opportunities, graduate school admission and scholarships. A CcT is a document that complements your academic transcript by verifying your co-curricular involvement. It will be a valuable asset for students when trying to get ahead.
A CcT lists all your co-curricular experiences (those activities that took place outside the classroom) in which you have been involved while being enrolled at Methodist University.
1. MU Journey, Community and Campus Service - This could include:
2. Honors and Awards - received while a student at Methodist University such as the William P. Lowdermilk Student Achievement Award, Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, Resident Assistant of the Year, etc. Submit a copy of the award, certificate or letter.
3. Clubs and Organizations - Involvement as a member and/or officer of Methodist University's Student Government Association, or official student organization such as Residence Hall Association, Accounting Club, Greek organizations, etc.
4. Athletics and Intramurals - Serving as a member, captain, coach, or manager of a MU intercollegiate athletics or intramural team such as captain of the women's basketball team or a member of an intramural volleyball team, etc.
5. Educational Workshops/Conferences
- While a MU student, attending professional development opportunities
such as leadership seminars, workshops, professional conferences, training
How to Obtain a Co-Curricular Transcript
Step 1: Activity
Step 2: Validation
Step 3: Co-Curricular
Transcript Request Form
(Forms are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in. Click the button below and follow the steps to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader if necessary.)