» About MU at Ft. Bragg
» Related Links
Home » Academics
University at Fort Bragg
Please follow these steps to register for tuition assistance on
- Log into www.goarmyed.com.
If you do not know your username and/or password click on forgot username/password
and request that the information be emailed to your AKO account.
- Click on Request TA at the top left hand corner of the screen.
- If this is your first time using GoArmyEd you will need to
complete a common application before requesting TA if not then
go to step 4. When completing the common application be sure to
click save and then submit.
- Verify your address and contact information if prompted.
- On the search page, click on advanced search.
- Choose the correct term. (ie: January- March)
- Choose Methodist from the drop down box for school.
- Type the course prefix into the empty space beside "course
subject". Do not click on the select subject button. (ie:
prefix for BIO153 is BIO)
- Type the course number under "catalog number" (ie:
course number of BIO153 is 153).
- Click the green search button at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down the results page until you find the correct section
of the course. Click on Request TA/ Enroll in course. This is
the button on the bottom right of the page just below the course
- Once you receive the message "Success", you have
successfully enrolled in the course.
- If you receive the message "you must pay", contact
the Fort Bragg Office at 910-436-3624.
Note: If you do not see a box
to right of the course information that says "Request TA"
then your GoArmyEd account might be on hold. Refer back to the home
page for the hold reason.
If your course or the appropriate section of your course does
not appear in the results page of your search contact the Fort
Bragg office at 910-436-3624.