» About MU at Ft. Bragg
» Related Links
Tuition Assistance, and Financial Aid for Military Students
Active Duty students, Guardsmen and Reservists receive discounted tuition in our MU at night program of $250 per semester hour. This rate is extended to evening, online, weekend and summer school classes.
Registering for Tuition Assistance on GoArmyEd
Please follow these steps to register for tuition assistance on GoArmyEd:
Note: If you do not see a box to right of the course information that says "Request TA" then your GoArmyEd account might be on hold. Refer back to the home page for the hold reason.
If your course or the appropriate section of your course does not appear in the results page of your search contact the Fort Bragg office at 910-436-3624.
The MU Match Scholarship
The MU Match Scholarship is a scholarship offered to military students attending our undergraduate evening program who have exceeded their annual cap on tuition assistance and are in need of financial assistance to continue their education. The scholarship awards military students up to three free classes a year in our evening, summer or online program. Students are only authorized to take one MU match funded class per semester.
1. Must currently be serving in the armed services. Student may be on Active Duty, in the National Guard or in the Reserve. We reserve the right to request proof of military status.
2. Must have exhausted all Military Tuition Assistance with Methodist University for the fiscal year in which the scholarship is being awarded. The fiscal year is defined as 1 October through 30 September.
3. Must demonstrate a tuition need. All students requesting the MU match scholarship must have a current FAFSA on file with Methodist University to determine financial aid eligibility. Students can complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If selected for verification, students must provide all requested documentation to the financial aid office. If students are eligible for grants and other scholarships these grants and scholarships will be applied to the students account before the student will be considered for the MU match scholarship. In order to receive other grants and/or scholarships and the MU match scholarship in the same semester, students must have outstanding tuition charges for the current semester after all other grants and scholarships are applied. MU match will not be applied to cover balances from previous semesters and can only be applied to cover the cost of tuition.
4. Students must have meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by Higher Education Act.
5. Must be officially accepted to Methodist University and have a complete admission file. Students who have not completed all of their admission requirements are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
Students who meet these eligibility requirements should contact the Fort Bragg Office prior to the semester in which the MU match scholarship will be needed.
The Fort Bragg Office can be reached at 910-436-3624 or