» About University Relations
» Planning Events at MU
Home » Faculty,
Staff, and Administration » Office
of University Relations
We are excited to be working in partnership with Methodist
University to provide outstanding customer service, food, and experiences
on campus through dining services. We look forward to serving each and
every one of you!
Please take an opportunity to view our Catering
website. All Catering orders will be placed through this website.
This online ordering system allows you to create a log in, view our menu
options and pricing, place an order any time of day (and up to a year
in advance!), make changes to an order prior to the event, and store payment
Each time an order is placed, an email is immediately sent to us. As
the event approaches, we will contact you to confirm menu, guest count,
times, and food quantities/selections. Please
be advised that Catertrax only works through using Internet Explorer web
Below are some steps for using Catertrax:
- Once on the website, go to the top left hand side for Customer Login.
If you have not already created a user account, please do so.
- Enter your information (name, address, department, etc) and click
- Once this is completed, you will not have to do it again - you will
be able to log in using your last name and password you just created.
- Once you are logged in, you will see on the right hand side a box
with a link that says ADD/REMOVE Online Wallet. This is where you can
store credit card information for purchases. The website is secure and
is PCI compliant. You can also store different credit cards, naming
them different things, as you can charge orders to different cards as
necessary. Please note that cards will not be charged until after the
event has occurred and any adjustments have been made.
- When you click on the link, a box will pop up. You will select
Credit Card for the Payment Method. Once you do this, another box
will pop up and ask for the information on the credit card. This
is where you will enter all the card information.
- Next, you will go back to the home page where on the right hand side
you will click on Create New Order in order to start an order. (As you
have orders in the system, you can also use the Manage Order and View
My Catering links to see your upcoming orders that have already been
- Click Create New Order to start the ordering process. You will be
able to view all the menus available online. However, please note we
are not limited to the menus that are listed and are able to customize
menus. Order the quantities and selections of food desired.
- This will take you through the process of ordering the product you
want, and reviewing the order. Once you are done ordering, continue
to event information by clicking Cart All Set? Click Here!
- On the next screen you will select the date of the event, delivery
method, delivery contact, delivery phone, building, floor, room #/name,
serviceware option, food delivery time, event start time, event end
time, and guest count. Then continue.
- Enter an Order Name at the top. Click Continue at the bottom.
- On the next screen select the Payment Method. Once that is completed,
click Here we go!
- This will process your order and generate an email to you.
- To make changes to an order once it is submitted, log into Catertrax.
On the right hand side click Manage Orders.
- There you will view your current orders.
- In the far right column of each order, there is a box for Change
with a brown envelope. Click that to make a change to that specific
- Once the envelope is clicked, the screen will show information
that you are able to alter. If necessary, add special instructions
in the Special Instructions box.
- After the changes are made, click Send Change/Updated Request.
- For any questions or concerns, you can email us via the Contact Us
tab on Catertrax, call 910-884-0025, or email me at
We look forward to working with each of you on your special events to
provide quality service and food!