Global Education Certificate
Would you like to attend and participate in Global Activities here on campus and be able to use them on your Co-Curricular transcript? The Center for Global Education is offering a Global Education Certificate. In our ever-changing Global world, why not add this easy to complete certificate to enhance your transcript?
The following is a checklist with options to complete. The Director of Global Education must sign for each activity and have proof that each was completed in full.
- Attend the Global Speaker(s) presentation, usually held in the Fall semester of each year
Attend/Participate in a Cultural presentation sponsored by the Center for Global Education
- Attend 3 to 4 foreign films in the fall semester.
- Attend 3 to 4 foreign films in the spring semester. FOR A TOTAL OF 7 films in the academic year.
- Attend a speaker sponsored by another Journey department or organization that has a primary Global content (must be pre-approved).
- Attend/participate in a creative/performance presentation or exhibition on campus with a Global emphasis, for example, from the Music or Art departments.
- Choose three/four of the following. More than one activity in a category will be given consideration.
- Attend/Participate in Pangea
- Activities with International students (must be pre-approved)
- Global Ambassadors-full participation
- Activities from other Departments (pre-approval required)
- Attend/participate in International Festival held downtown Fayetteville each September, (must be pre-approved)
- International Art exhibits in Fayetteville or another city (pre-approval required)
- International Music/dance concerts (pre-approval required)
- At least two semesters of formal Foreign Language study at any level (if this option is selected, only two more activities are necessary, for a total of three)
- Study Abroad experience offered by MU (If this option is selected, only two more activities are necessary, for a total of three)