Home » Academics
» Davis Memorial Library » Library Services» Faculty Services » Library Instruction Requests
- Please use the "Tab" key to move through the fields; pressing "Enter" (the return key) will submit an incomplete form
- Please complete a separate form for each class.
- Dates of instruction are not guaranteed until confirmed by Reference staff.
- Arrangements should be made at least 2 weeks before instruction is to take place
- If possible, please remain with your class during the instruction session.
- If you have questions, please call the reference desk at 910-630-7123 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes will receive instruction in the use of library resources appropriate to the discipline as well as any specific resources desired by the instructor.