Professional MBA Admissions
The ideal applicant to The Professional MBA Program at Methodist University will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution, preferably in a business-related field
- If the undergraduate degree is not in business, contact the program coordinator for specific prerequisite business course requirements
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- GMAT, GRE, or MAT standardized graduate test taken no more than five years prior to application.
*Questions about the MAT? Visit our MAT information page. (Our institution code is 4181.)
*Questions about the GMAT? Visit our GMAT FAQ page. (Our institution code is 5426.)
* Questions about the GRE? Visit our GRE information page. (Our institution code is 5426.)
NOTE: The indicated profile is a guideline as each completed application will be evaluated on an individual basis. However, the program is very rigorous, and only the strongest applicants will be accepted.
Applicants may complete the application for admission online. Each prospective student must complete all appropriate parts of the online application.
Please submit the following information along with completing the online application for admission:
- Transcript from each previous college or university: Transcript Request Form
- GMAT or GRE (school code 5426) or MAT (school code 4181) test scores
- Three (3) personal recommendations: Personal Recommendation Form
- International Student Supplement Form
Prep Courses for the GMAT
Interested students may enroll in GMAT Prep Courses through the Princeton Review at www.PrincetonReview.com or by calling (800)-2Review (800-273-8439).