Master of Education Admissions
- Complete the Application for Admission. The application fee (Step 2) is waived for applicants using the online application.
- Return the completed application with $50.00 non-refundable application fee in the form of a cashier's check, money order, or personal check (NOTE: an application with a personal check attached will receive no final action until the check has cleared the bank).
In addition to the application, please send the following:
- A typed personal statement of your interest in the profession and your goals for the degree
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts from all Colleges and Universities attended
Master of Education Program
5400 Ramsey Street
Fayetteville, NC 28311
An interview with Program Director may be required.
TO REMAIN IN THE PROGRAM
Candidates must be formally admitted to program with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in the first 9 semester hours.