CALENDAR OF EVENTS
For booking an event, click the Submit an Event link above. Reference the Calendar Guide for instructions on submitting an event. To browse for available event space, use the link View Master Campus Calendar. To have the event considered for listing on this page, send an email with the event details to the Webmaster.
Huff Concert Hall
Reeves Fine Arts Building
Dr. Daniel McCloud
"A March Concert...in February" Program
- Symphonic Metamorphosis - Paul Hindemith
- Country Band March - Charles Ives/James B. Sinclair
- Sigfried's Trauermarsch - Richard Wagner
- Moorside March - Gustav Holst
- Xerxes - john Mackey
- Barnum and Bailey's Favorite - Karl L. King
- John Philip Sousa Symphony - arr. Ira Hearshen
- II. After the Thunderer
- Pomp and Circumstance No. 4 - Claire Grundman
The Fayetteville Symphonic Band is our city's only wind band performance group topen to community members of all ages. The musicians range from high school students, to career musicians, and everything in between. If you play a wind band instrument, including cello, double bass, and piano, and passionately enjoy making music, we hope that you will consider joining us; we rehearse on Monday evenings at 7:00 p.m. Feel free to contact Dr. Daniel McCloud for more information, or simply show up! "Come Play with Us!"