Apply to the Nursing Program
Thank you for your interest in Nursing at Methodist University! Program applications for Fall 2017 are now closed. Applications for Fall 2018 will open November 1, 2017 and will close January 31, 2018.
There are three ways to submit your completed application:
- Drop off to room 140 of the Nursing Building
- Fax to (910) 630-7006
- Mail to: Methodist University Department of Nursing, Attn: Jennifer Caviness, 5400 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville, NC 28311
Make sure to include the following with your application:
- Current BSN Curriculum Check Sheet signed by you and your Academic Advisor
- Any copies of medical certifications you hold (EMT, CNA, LPN, etc.)
- Signed Essential Functions form
Make sure to schedule your Kaplan Nursing Entrance Exam with us before the February 1st deadline. Click here for test dates and registration information.
Students will be notified via MU email of interview dates after the application period closes and the Admissions Committee has reviewed all applicants. Students who are conditionally accepted will be given instructions regarding immunizations, complete background checks, CPR requirements, and health forms.