Apply to the Nursing Program
Applications for the Fall 2018 cohort are now closed. Applications for Fall 2019 will open November 1, 2018. Please check back later.
There are three ways to submit your completed application:
- Drop off to room 140 of the Nursing Building
- Fax to (910) 630-7006
- Mail to: Methodist University Department of Nursing, Attn: Jennifer Caviness, 5400 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville, NC 28311
Make sure to include the following with your application:
- Current BSN Curriculum Check Sheet signed by you and your Academic Advisor
- Any copies of medical certifications you hold (EMT, CNA, LPN, etc.)
- Signed Essential Functions form
Make sure to schedule your Kaplan Nursing Entrance Exam with us before the February 1st deadline. Click here for test dates and registration information.
Students will be notified via MU email of interview dates after the application period closes and the Admissions Committee has reviewed all applicants. Students who are conditionally accepted will be given instructions regarding immunizations, complete background checks, CPR requirements, and health forms.