» About the
» Prospective Students
» Current Students
» Related Links
Home » Academics
of Health Sciences » Professional
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Proficiency level or higher on the TEAS V examination.
- Completion of Pre-nursing Core courses with a grade of "C"
or higher (no C-). Pre-nursing courses include PNU 2030, HCA 2300, PSY
1010, MAT 2220, CHE 1510, BIO 3060, BIO 3070, and BIO 3080. Click
here for a copy of the BSN curriculum check sheet.
- Validation of the nursing program safety
and technical standards for admission, progression, and graduation.
Click here for a copy of
the safety and technical standards form.
- Required health screen and immunizations (more information on requirements
will be provided to conditionally accepted applicants).
- Current Health Professional CPR.
- Cleared background check to include criminal acts, academic honor
code and/or behavior violations.
- Cleared drug screen.