PA Program Application Process
All applicants to the Methodist University PA Program must apply through the Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). The MUPAP does not utilize a supplemental application. Transcripts do not need to be sent unless you are updating your class information. The program has ONE start date each year (mid- August).
Applicants applying for entry into August 2018's class may begin the application on April 27, 2017. Applications and GRE scores must be e-submitted, complete and verified by CASPA by January 15, 2018.
- Allow yourself plenty of time to fill out the CASPA application and submit online. Do not plan on filling out your application in one day and submitting it on the deadline. The average applicant will spend a week or more completing this application. You may log on and off the CASPA website to work on the application over time, but DO start early. Starting early will allow you to resolve any problems that may arise so that you are not at risk of missing deadlines.
- Log on to CASPA at least once weekly to reference your application status. Constant follow up on the arrival of letters of recommendation and official transcripts from ALL colleges/universities are the responsibility of the applicant. Follow up will again allow you to resolve any issues in the arrival of these required documents.
Documents that need to be submitted to CASPA
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- 3 letters of recommendation (Professional recommendations are recommended)
- Official GRE scores (via the code 0399)