To achieve its goals, the Reeves School of Business relies on the ambition, talent, professionalism and drive of successful entrepreneurs in our community. Each year, to further promote and nurture business success, the RSB honors area entrepreneurs and business leaders through its awards programs.
In November 2018, the following award winners were announced at the 4th Annual Reeves School of Business Symposium and Awards Dinner:
- Alumni Business Person of the Year: Devin Gee '08
- Business Person of the Year: Jared Ostendorf
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Jimmy Hanlin '93
- Greater Good Award: Village Family Dental
- Outstanding Woman Entrepreneur of the Year: Kelsy Timas
- Silver Spoon Award: Charlie Fisher '01
- Small-Business Excellence Award: DWA Golf Management
- University Service Award: Jerry Hogge
- Friend of the Program Award: Acushnet Company
View videos featuring the Reeves School of Business Award winners:
For assistance or more information, please contact Leslie Emanuel at (910) 630-7047 or email@example.com.