To achieve its goals, the Reeves School of Business relies on the ambition, talent, professionalism and drive of successful entrepreneurs in our community. Each year, to further promote and nurture business success, the RSB honors area entrepreneurs and business leaders through its awards programs.
In the November 2017, the following award winners were announced at the Inaugural Reeves School of Business Symposium and Awards Dinner:
- Alumni Business Person of the Year: Regina McLaurin
- Business Person of the Year: Tommy Arnold
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Jim Pittman
- Greater Good Award: Rollin Shaw
- Outstanding Woman Entrepreneur of the Year: Molly Arnold
- Silver Spoon Award: Terry Hutchens
- Small-Business Excellence Award: Bud Taylor
View videos featuring the Reeves School of Business Award winners:
To submit a nomination for any of the above awards, use either our online or paper form. For assistance or more information, please contact Pam Biermann at 910-630-7496 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The nomination deadline is Friday, August 3, 2018.