Home » Academics
Meet with a consultant to discuss
- in-class presentations you're preparing
- a written assignment, course website, handouts, etc. you're
- scholarship/professional writing
- individual students—our door is always open and we're happy
to provide access to student records as necessary
- a presentation or workshop you'd like us to present
- a particular assignment to provide consultants clarity when working
with your students or to request specific support for your students
Attend weekly staff meetings
- to hear what's going on at the Writing Center
- to share information about a particular assignment or request specific
Request a presentation, workshop, or Writing Center
- Previous presentation/workshop topics have included intros to APA
and MLA style, steps for effective revision, and successful integration
of sources; however, presentations are not limited to these topics.
We're happy to accommodate special requests.
- Introductions to Writing Center services are offered either in-class
or on-site at the Writing Center.
To schedule a consultation, visit WC
Online. Not familiar with WC Online? Check out this video.
To request a presentation, workshop, or introduction, please contact
Assistant Director, Allison Bennett (910-630-7264 or
2015 Spring Hours
Monday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Tuesday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday After hours (online appointments only) 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Location: Davis Memorial Library, Room 111