- Chair: Johnny Wilson ’99, Class of 2021
- Vice-Chair: Juelle McDonald, Class of 2023
- Immediate Past Chair: SarahMarie Daughtry, Class of 2020
- Staff Liaison: Kirbie Dockery ’03
- Nicole Stiff, Class of 2022
- David Helms, Class of 2021
Class of 2023 (Term)
- Al Aycock, Corvias (2)
- Gene Hallock ’98, Department of Public Safety (2)
- Juelle McDonald, Pine Forest High School (2)
- Ben Pham, Select Bank (2)
- Richard Player III ’91, Player, Inc. (2)
- Greg Reames, Wells Fargo (2)
- Cynthia Robinson, First Bank (2)
- Max Weinstein, Raymond James (2)
- Luke Wheeler, Holmes Security Systems (2)
Class of 2022 (Term)
- Ryan Aul, Tile, Inc. (2)
- Landon Bentham ’08, 10M, Callahan & Rice Insurance (2)
- Kevin Coleman, Cumberland County Schools (1)
- Mitch Guy, Southern Trust Mortgage (1)
- Tara Hinton, ServiceSource (1)
- Zan Monroe, Fayetteville Reg. Association of Realtors (2)
- Kelly Myers, Rhudy’s (2)
- Ashley Owen, Cape Fear Regional Theatre (1)
- Nicole Stiff, PWC (1)
- Amy Tart, BB&T (1)
- Ashley Thompson, Pressed (2)
- Micah Vugrinec ’07, Highland Country Club (2)
- Greg Whitley, MacRae Perry & MacRae (2)
Class of 2021 (Term)
- Jamie Ammons ’17, Cumberland County Clerk of Court (1)
- David Baskett, Castle Uniforms (2)
- Summer Berry, TopReps (1)
- SarahMarie Daughtry, Carolina Therapy Services (2)
- Bill Drewry, Edward Jones (2)
- David Helms, Lancaster Helms & Player (2)
- Rick Houp, YMCA of the Sandhills (2)
- Brad Hurley, Brad Hurley Insurance (1)
- Chip Lewis, Lewis Family Dentistry (1)
- Alan Porter, Strategic Wealth Strategies (2)
- Ray Quesnel, Fayetteville Academy (2)
- Johnny Wilson ’99, Fayetteville Urban Ministry (2)
Mission of the Board
- To serve as an advisory council to the faculty, staff, president and Board of Trustees.
- To be informed citizens about the structure and operations of the University and to serve as goodwill ambassadors for the University in the community.
- To assist the University in developing financial resources through both identification and introduction of friends of the University.
- To assist in identifying and recruiting students in specific geographical areas.
- To provide the University with lecturers, community symposia, presentations, and/or demonstrations in various fields of expertise.
- To provide advice for and assistance in enhancing the image and credibility of the University among a broader constituency
2019 Board of Visitors Tennis and Walking Golf Tournament
Methodist University is home to a beautiful 6,200-yard, 18-hole golf course and one of the country’s top PGA accredited Golf Management Programs. This is one of the most unique and challenging golf courses in the region. The practice facility at MU has been consistently ranked by the Golf Range Association of American as one of the Top 50 Private Ranges in the country.
MU’s Professional Tennis Management Program is one of only four programs in the U.S. accredited by the Professional Tennis Association (PTA). The new courts at the Gene Clayton Tennis Center were recently featured in Tennis Industry Magazine as a Distinguished Facility of the Year and was ranked one of the top nine hard court facilities in the U.S.
The Board of Visitors Tournament is the once-a-year opportunity for the public to play these distinguished, private tennis courts and golf course. We invite you to spend the day on our beautiful campus with MU students and experience tournaments like none other in our area.
The 2019 tournaments will be played on November 6, 2019. Click here to register.
For more information, contact
Methodist University Advancement Office
5400 Ramsey Street
Fayetteville, NC 28311
Phone: 910.630.7200 Fax: 910.630.7683