If you are having trouble deciding on a major or what career path you want to take, the Career Services Office can help you. We offer many resources to help you get on the right path. Our assessments can assist you in determining your strengths, weaknesses, skills, values, and interests which will help you in making the right decisions.
The documents below are all in PDF format:
- Job Search Letters
- Resume Basics
- Interview Etiquette
- Top Tips for Answering Interview Questions
- The 60-second Introduction
- Grad School
Don’t Begin Your Professional Job Search Without Professional Documents!
- Sample Cover Letter for an Advertised Position
- Sample Resume for Prior Military
- Sample Curriculum Vitae
- Sample Functional Resume
- Sample Combination Resume
- Sample Chronological Resume