The 2021/2022 admissions cycle is now open! Apply through PTCAS for our Class of 2025 to enroll in Fall 2022. Remember to apply early to maximize your chances of securing an interview!
The MU DPT Program participates in the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS). PTCAS applications open in the summer for entrance to the program the following year. MU DPT operates a rolling admissions process with a soft deadline of October 1 (i.e., If you are applying for entry into the MU DPT Program in August 2022, the application will open in June 2021, with a deadline of October 1, 2021). Applicants are encouraged to review the PTACAS Quick Start Guide and FAQs before starting an application.
All candidates must submit the following to PTCAS:
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended, even if the applicant did not receive a degree.
- Official GRE scores (and TOEFL, if applicable) via the school code of 1683.
- Three letters of recommendation from:
- Faculty member in the applicant’s major, and
- Licensed physical therapist (not related to the applicant), and
- Another faculty member or licensed physical therapist (not related to the applicant)
Altus Suite: Admissions Assessments of Non-Cognitive Skills
All applicants are also required to complete an online suite of assessments (Altus Suite), to assist with our selection process for the 2021-2022 Application Cycle.
Altus Suite consists of a two-part online assessment of non-cognitive skills, interpersonal characteristics, and personal values and priorities that we believe are important for successful students and graduates of our program. Altus Suite will complement the other tools that we use for applicant screening. In implementing Altus Suite, we are trying to further enhance fairness and objectivity in our selection process.
Altus Suite consists of:
- Casper: a 60-90 minute online situational judgment test (SJT)
- Snapshot: a 10-minute one-way interview with standardized questions
You will register for Altus Suite for the US Professional Health Sciences test (CSP-10101).
Access www.TakeAltus.com to create an account and for more information on important dates and requirements, and the Altus Suite assessments.