Contacting our offices via telephone or email is encouraged. Face coverings and social distancing are required by faculty, staff, students, and visitors in all University buildings. We are required to maintain an appropriate capacity in our building in accordance with federal, state, and university guidelines.
Policies for Campus Visits & Tours
The health and safety of both our campus community and campus guests is of the utmost importance to the Methodist University Office of Admissions. The Office of Admissions staff have returned to campus, and we are excited to be able to better serve you in-person.
Here are some procedures we will put in place for the health and well-being of our campus visitors and staff:
- We will accept campus visits by appointment only. You can schedule an appointment by calling (910) 630-7027 or you can request a visit online.
- We will have four appointment times per weekday – 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm – and we will take one appointment per time slot. We will also be open by appointment on Saturday mornings at 10:00 am for up to 3 students and 2 guests per student.
- All campus visitors must wear a mask or appropriate face covering and practice social distancing while on campus. Staff members are also required to wear appropriate face coverings.
- All campus visitors must complete our COVID-19 Health Screening Survey on the day of their visit. Staff members have a similar survey that they submit prior to returning to work. This form will be sent by email when your visit is confirmed, and the submission will be time-stamped.
- We ask that you limit your party to no more than three (3) direct family members.
- If you would like to meet with a coach while you are on campus, we encourage you to reach out to the coach well before the visit to ensure availability.
- Should you or anyone in your party present any symptoms associated with COVID-19 after you schedule your appointment but before your visit, please let us know so that we can offer your time slot to another prospective student.
The Office of Admissions will be scheduling campus tours Monday through Friday at 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm. Please call us at 1 (800) 488-7110 or (910) 630-7027 or click here to request a time to visit Methodist University!
Visitors who have a previously scheduled appointment and have completed the health screening form may enter the building with appropriate face covering and appropriate social distancing. If you do not have a scheduled appointment please download the free MyMobile CheckIn app in the Google Play Store or App Store prior to arriving on campus. This will allow you to check in using our electronic queueing system. We will contact you when we are available to assist you.
MyMobile CheckIn App Download
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com, our dedicated email address for COVID-19 communications.