It has become the University’s passion to increase international student enrollment and engagement on campus, as well as continue to seek out quality study abroad opportunities for our students and faculty.
The Basic Goals of the MU Journey’s Globalization Initiative are:
- Increasing the opportunities for students to study abroad
- Increasing the international student presence and engagement of students in the community through the creation of a Global Fellows Program
- Creating the Center for Global Education, a resource center or all things “global” at MU
- Inclusion of globalization themes in FYE/FYS and the living/learning community experience
- Promotion of foreign languages
- Positioning Methodist University as an institution that provides a global education experience