Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) with a focus on Organizational Management and Leadership
- MBA 5000 Accounting for Managers
- MBA 5150 Research Methods
- MBA 5200 Advanced Financial Management
- MBA 5500 Marketing Management
- MBA 5700 Applied Business Statistics
- MBA 5990 Capstone Experience
Elective Courses (select one)
- MBA 5050 Business Ethics
- MBA 5300 International Business Environments, Cultural and Operations Perspectives
- MBA 5100 Managerial Economics
- MBA 5355 Is that Legal? Essential Law for Managers
- MBA 5400 Organization and Leadership
- MBA 5550 Operations Management
Requirements for Graduation
Completion of all course requirements with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Good standing in character, conduct and financial obligation to the University and recommended by the faculty for graduation.
Complete a Declaration of Intent to Graduate with your academic advisor before the deadline specified in the academic calendar and paying the graduation fee. If a candidate fails to qualify after filing the Declaration of Intent to Graduate form and fee but qualifies at some later time, he/she must submit another application for graduation. If a candidate fails to file his/her intent by the deadline, a late filing fee will be charged.