In as little as 18 months with Methodist University’s 100% online master’s in health administration, you can gain the skills and knowledge needed for senior positions in health care organizations — spanning leadership, research, teaching, and more.
Health care represents one of the most complex management and leadership environments in the world, and organizations in this industry are looking for highly qualified professionals. The online master’s in health administration from Methodist University responds to the need by preparing graduates for leadership across the health care continuum, including health systems/hospitals, medical practices, consulting, long term care facilities, and others.
Your career possibilities with the degree are endless. You’ll be able to pursue mid- to senior-level roles across consulting, sales, practice management, and education. Graduates of the program work at companies like First Health, Cape Fear Health Systems, Duke University, and the University of North Carolina.
Master of Health Administration (M.H.A.)
- MBA 5000 Accounting for Managers (3)
- MBA 5020 Applied Business Statistics (3)
- MBA 5355 Business Law and Ethics (3)
- MBA 5450 Organizational Behavior (3)
- MBA 5500 Marketing Management (3)
- HCA 5410 Management and Leadership of Health Care Organizations (3)
- HCA 5600 Health Care Policy Issues (3)
- HCA 5645 Strategic Management for Health Care Leaders (3)
- HCA 5650 Finance and Economics of Health Care Organizations (3)
- HCA 5680 Global Health (3)
- HCA 5999 Capstone Experience (6)
For More Information and to Apply
Visit the Master of Health Administration page on the Methodist University Online microsite.