Associate of Arts (A.A.), Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), and Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
The Political Science major consists of 39-53 s.h. distributed as follows:
B.A. Requirement: One language through the 2020-level or demonstration of competence.
B.S. Requirement: None
Required Core Courses
- PSC 1510 American Government (3 s.h.)
- PSC 2100 Research Methods in Political Science (3 s.h.)
- PSC 2270 Comparative Politics (3 s.h.)
- PSC 3330 Public Administration (3 s.h.)
- PSC 3410 Congress and the Presidency (3 s.h.)
- PSC 3510 International Relations (3 s.h.)
- PSC 4600 Senior Seminar (3 s.h.)
- Select any 18 s.h. with a PSC prefix
Completion of the Area Concentration Achievement Test.
The Political Science minor consists of any 18 s.h. with a PSC prefix.
Associate of Arts Concentration Requirements
The Associate of Arts subject concentration consists of any 18 s.h. with a PSC prefix.