M.S., Amirkabir University of Technology; Ph.D., Wichita State University
Parisa Eimanzadeh received her B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering. She received her M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering from Amirkabir University of Technology. She received her Ph.D. in Industrial, systems and Manufacturing Engineering from Wichita State University. She then joined Methodist University as an assistant professor in 2018. Her research focuses on simulation, optimization and stochastic modeling in healthcare systems. She is also interested in data analytics with application in Industrial Engineering.
Nurse-staffing and skill-mix optimization in inpatient settings using a stochastic modeling approach.
- Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (IISE), 2014 – Present
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS), 2014 – Present
- American Society for Quality (ASQ), 2013 – Present
- Institutional Effectiveness Committee Member, Methodist University, 2019
- Vice president of APICS Wichita Chapter, 2016
- Treasurer of the Iranian Students Association, Wichita State University, 2016
- Graduate student leader of Society of Women Engineers (SWE), 2013
- Engineering Probability and Statistics I (EGR 3310)
- Engineering Probability and Statistics II (EGR 3320)
- Engineering Economy (EGR 3100)
- Operations Research (ISE 3300)
- Engineering Management (ISE 4310)
- Special Topics – Data Analytics (ISE 4850)