The health and safety of both our campus community and campus guests is of the utmost importance to the Methodist University Office of Admissions. The Office of Admissions returned to campus on Monday, June 8. We are excited to be able to better serve you in-person. This means we will also be scheduling campus visits.
Here are some procedures we will put in place for the health and well-being of our campus visitors and staff:
- We will accept campus visits by appointment only. You can schedule an appointment by calling (910) 630-7027 or you can request a visit below.
- We will have four appointment times per weekday – 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm – and we will take one appointment per time slot. We will also be open by appointment on Saturday mornings at 10:00 am for up to 3 students and 2 guests per student.
- All campus visitors must wear a mask or appropriate face covering and practice social distancing while on campus. Staff members are also required to wear appropriate face coverings.
- All campus visitors must complete our COVID-19 Health Screening Survey on the day of their visit. Staff members have a similar survey that they submit prior to returning to work. This form will be sent by email when your visit is confirmed, and the submission will be time-stamped.
- We ask that you limit your party to no more than 3 direct family members.
- If you would like to meet with a coach while you are on campus, we encourage you to reach out to the coach well before the visit to ensure availability.
- Should you or anyone in your party present any symptoms associated with COVID-19 after you schedule your appointment but before your visit, please let us know so that we can offer your time slot to another prospective student.
Campus visits typically include an hour-long walking tour an admissions counselor and an opportunity to meet with the counselor to discuss the admissions and financial aid process. The appointment and tour times are as follows:
- Tours: 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm