The Writing Center also offers walk-in appointments with trained student consultants. Here’s how to schedule a walk-in:
- Clients use WC Online to schedule a walk-in appointment the day of the walk-in.
- Student consultants conduct only face-to-face consultations.
- Be sure to bring all expected materials such as the assignment instructions and where you are in your drafting to the walk-in appointment.
- Remember that the Waiting List feature also works with student consultant appointments. Student consultants will open their hours the day of their shift; therefore, an alert will be sent of their available hours.
Can’t find an open appointment? Then use the Waiting List. Here’s how to do it:
- Log into WC Online.
- Click on the clock icon next to the date you wish to schedule the appointment.
- Click “Add to Waiting List.”
- Once you receive notification of an opening, log onto WC Online and book the appointment as soon as possible.