Academic Year 2019-20
Direct Total Costs
- Tuition: $35,313 ($11,771/semester)
- Lab Fees: $1,446 ($482/semester)
- Professional Fees: $1,446 ($482/semester)
- PT Student Activity Fee: $94/semester
- Graduation fee (charged in final semester): $150
- Vehicle registration fee: $45/yearly
*Tuition and fees are subject to change
Financing Your Education and Additional Expenses
Student Loans: The majority of students finance all expenses through student loans. Students who plan to finance everything using student loans must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1 of the year they are planning to enter. Students are then eligible for most federal and/or alternative loans once the FAFSA form has been submitted.
Alternative Loans: More information about alternative loans may be found by clicking here.
College Foundation of NC Forgivable Loans for Service (N.C. Residents Only)