Human Resources manages the employee information of Methodist University and is located in the Horner Administration Building.
To apply for a position, go to the Positions Available page and click on the job posting. At the bottom of the posting, you will see a button to apply.
- Employee Handbook (Revised August 2022)
- 2023 Hourly Pay Schedule
- 2023 Exempt (Salaried) Pay Schedule
- 2023 Staff Holidays
- Instructions for Uploading COVID-19 Vaccination Cards with Booster to Paycom
- 2023 Employee Benefits Guide
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts with MU ID (updated March 20, 2023)
For all verifications of employment, please contact Holly VanDresar at 910.630.7613 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Debra Yeatts, M.B.A.
Director, Human Resources; Title IX Coordinator
Human Resources Staff
Jennifer Dumond, B.S.
Assistant Director, Human Resources
Holly VanDresar, M.B.A.
HR Generalist & Office Administrative Coordinator
Colleen Kowalenko, A.B.A