The Current Year’s Academic Catalogue
This catalogue sets forth your academic requirements if you enter Methodist University during the 2020-21 academic year, or have completed a Request for Change form and delivered it to the Registrar’s Office to move forward from an earlier catalogue.
- 2020-21 Undergraduate Academic Catalogue | Addendum – CSC Course
- 2020-21 Graduate Academic Catalogue | Addendum – OTD Courses | Addendum – DPT Course
Other Currently Active Academic Catalogues
Students entering Methodist University during the following academic years are governed by the academic regulations of that year’s catalogue, unless the Request for Change has been processed. Students who entered Methodist University prior to the earliest year below must change catalogues to either the current catalogue or one from the previous five years.
- 2019-20 Undergraduate Academic Catalogue | Undergraduate Addenda – Visiting Student Letters – Honor Code – Grade Appeals | 2019-20 Graduate Academic Catalogue | Graduate Addendum – DPT Courses
- 2018-19 Undergraduate Academic Catalogue | 2018-19 Graduate Academic Catalogue | Addendum – DPT | Addendum – OTD
- 2017-18 Undergraduate Academic Catalogue | 2017-18 Graduate Academic Catalogue
- 2016-17 Undergraduate Academic Catalogue | Addenda
2016-17 Graduate Academic Catalogue | Addenda
- 2015-16 Undergraduate Academic Catalogue | 2015-16 Graduate Academic Catalogue
Academic Catalogue Archives
Students, faculty, or alumni who wish to access even older catalogues for reference purposes can visit Davis Memorial Library’s Academic Catalogue Archives page.
Checksheets are printable checklists of courses corresponding to degree programs. The following six years are currently active: