Faculty and staff may use this form to request use of the LIC room when no instruction by library staff is required. If instruction is required, use the instruction form.
- Please use the “Tab” key to move through the fields; pressing “Enter” (the return key) will submit an incomplete form.
- Please complete a separate form for each class.
- Dates are not guaranteed until confirmed by Reference staff.
- Arrangements should be made at least one week in advance.
- You are required to stay with your class or group during the use of the room.
- If you have questions, please call the reference desk at 910.630.7123 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.