Doctor of Physical Therapy Information Sessions
The DPT program hosts information sessions throughout the year, which are intended for students who are interested in attending the program, gathering information on DPT programs, or to find out more about MU. Information sessions take place over Zoom* and dates will be posted when available. If no dates are posted, please continue to check back and/or consider the other methods to learn more about the program.
Virtual Information Session Dates
Please register at least one week prior to the session using the link below. If you have registered for the information session and cannot attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration.
- February 28, 2024, at 10 a.m. EST
- March 27, 2024, at 10 a.m. EST
- April 24, 2024, at 10 a.m. EST
- May 22, 2024, at 10 a.m. EST
Individual Zoom Appointments*
Prospective students may request a Zoom appointment with the Admissions Director by emailing email@example.com. Please provide a few dates and times that you are available to meet.
If you would like to tour our facilities and discuss the admissions process in person, you may schedule an appointment with the Admissions Director by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In-person visits are available Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Phone Call Appointments
* Zoom appointments and virtual information sessions are intended to be in lieu of in-person interactions and are to be treated like a face-to-face meeting. Therefore, participants are expected to exercise appropriate etiquette for the meeting or information session by having the ability to turn cameras on, to be logged in, on time, and ready to start at the designated appointment time.