Methodist University’s Health Center is available to all students. We treat minor illnesses and injuries along with providing acute, preventative, and well care — such as physical examinations, laboratory services, and vaccines. Most of these services are free to students with a few exceptions. Call or email us today to schedule an appointment.
To provide patient-centered healthcare through excellence in service, quality, and access to the campus community.
To protect and improve the health of the population we serve.
Uploading Proof of Vaccination
- Deadline for Fall Semester: July 1
- Students: Click here to upload your COVID-19 documentation.
- Faculty & Staff: Please upload your documentation via Paycom under Documents, or deliver a physical copy to Human Resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Services provided by physician and registered nurse
- Acute Primary Care
- Referrals to specialist and/or clinics and hospitals as needed.
- Laboratory and diagnostic testing * .
- Prescribed injections administered.
- Health education:
- Physical exams for sports, travel , and ROTC
- Vaccinations *
- Insurance filing
*fees may apply
- No Co-Pay
- Insurance filed for lab services
Yes, to receive your allergy injections in our office, we ask you submit the following items:
- A letter from your allergist stating that he/she will allow you to receive your injections in the Methodist University Health Center.
- Allergy protocol from your allergist
- Serum and dosage information from your allergist
NOTE: The Health Center requires you remain under observation by the Health Center staff for minutes after receiving your injection.
Students are encouraged to call 911 for assistance in situations when there is a life-threatening illness or injury. Students experiencing an emergency after health center hours and/or have called 911 should immediately notify their Resident Assistant (RA). The RA or Residential Coordinator will coordinate services.
On campus police & safety numbers are:
After hours medical attention centers:
Cape Fear Valley Medical Center (available 24/7)
1638 Owen Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28303
Health Pavilion North (limited hours)
6387 Ramsey Street
Fayetteville, NC 28311
Highsmith-Rainey Express Care (limited hours)
150 Robeson Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301
FastMed Urgent Care (limited hours)
150 Francam Drive #120
Fayetteville, NC 28311
The student is responsible for charges incurred at off-campus medical facilities. Transportation needs are the responsibility of the student.
The University does not offer an insurance plan.