Start Your MU Journey Today!
A world-class education, close to home: We offer 80+ academic options, including premier programs in biology, business, chemistry, communications, computer science, engineering, forensic science and the health sciences (kinesiology, nursing, health care administration, and graduate programs in occupational therapy, physical therapy and physician assistant studies). Enjoy small class sizes, with 97% of classes having 30 students or fewer.
More affordable than you think, more valuable than you know: Approximately one third of our freshmen qualify for our Presidential Scholarship and the average Presidential Scholarship award is almost $20,000 per year. Ninety-seven percent of MU students qualify for financial assistance, and $17,383 is the average cost after financial aid for incoming freshmen — a number that is very comparable to living on campus at an in-state institution.
Apply now online: We will waive the application fee for all online applications and typically make an admissions decision within 7-14 days of receiving your supporting documents.
Select the appropriate application below:
- APPLY NOW to the Day Program – This application is appropriate for students who intend to take on-campus classes in the traditional day program. This program temporarily offers remote and hybrid learning formats during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- APPLY NOW to MU at Night, MU e-Learning or MU Summer School
- APPLY NOW as an International Student
- APPLY NOW to the Post-Baccalaureate Professional Tennis Management Certificate program
- APPLY NOW to the Residency Licensure Program
- APPLY NOW to the Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies program
- APPLY NOW to the Doctor of Occupational Therapy program
- APPLY NOW to the Doctor of Physical Therapy program
Online Undergraduate Programs
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.A.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Psychology
- Counseling/Clinical (optional concentration available)
- Human Performance (optional concentration available)
Online Graduate Programs
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Health Administration
- Health Care Administration Certificate