Jasmine Wallace ’24
- What has been your favorite Biology experiment at MU so far?
There was a lab experiment we performed in my Anatomy and Physiology class in which we were able to test our own blood and determine our blood type (I am O+). This was one of my favorites because it showed me the real-life application behind something that is common in the biology field (blood typing).
- What do you plan to do with your biology degree after you graduate?
I plan on going into a Physician Assistant graduate school and studying to become a Physician Assistant.
- Describe MU in two words.
- Tell us about the time you may have broken a bone.
I actually have never broken a bone, or even come close; I tend to stay away from high-intensity physical activity.
- Do you have a favorite area on one of our nature trails?
I really like walking down the train tracks and seeing the stream down along the Cape Fear Trail.
- What are some of your favorite things to do on campus?
I like to play pool in the Berns Student Center, study in the library, and take an occasional walk around our beautiful campus on sunny days.
- If you had a boat, what would the name be?
The “S.S. Dreamer.”
- What’s the best part about living on campus?
Being so close to everyone and everything – there is something comforting about being able to walk into Berns or the dining hall throughout the day and see friendly faces. (I also really love having a Starbucks on campus).