Requesting an Official Transcript
A transcript is an exact and complete copy of a student’s academic record at the time it is issued. It contains all course work taken while enrolled at Methodist University. Transcripts cannot be produced for anyone whose record has a hold from certain departments within the University.
Methodist University has retained Parchment to accept transcript orders online.
Setting up an account is easy.
- Click on the icon below
- Create your account with a valid email address.
- Complete your profile and choose a password.
- Finish your registration through the confirmation email sent by Parchment.
- Once your registration is complete, you can begin requesting transcripts electronically.
Returning users can enter the ordering site with your email address and password and process your transcript order.
If you need help or have questions about your transcript order, contact Parchment at https://parchmentsupport.force.com.
Transcript Request FAQ
- How do I use the Parchment website?
Visit https://parchmentsupport.force.com/s/parchment-faq?language=en_US for step-by-step order instructions and answers to questions regarding placing orders, managing your account, and tracking orders.
- I want a hard copy of my official transcript mailed to someone. How do I do that fast?
Our online order system through Parchment allows both electronic or mail delivery of transcripts. Electronic delivery is the fastest, but you will have the option to choose mail delivery. For mail requests, you can also choose expedited shipping for an additional charge.
- The person receiving my transcript has not received the order. What do I do?
You can check the status of your order in your Parchment account.
- I need my transcript sent after my degree and/or grades have been posted for the semester. How do I make sure it is not processed until then?
You can choose “Hold For Degree” or “Hold For Grades” when you place your order. If you choose either option, your request will be held until we have processed all grades and degree conferrals for the semester you placed the request. Not choosing either option will result in your order being processed during our normal daily processing schedule.
- I am receiving a login error for the Parchment website. What can I do?
Follow these steps for troubleshooting a Login Error.
- I’m having trouble with webpages freezing and not loading properly when using the Parchment website.
We recommend you clear your cache and try a different browser such as Firefox if you are using Google Chrome. If you continue to have problems contact Parchment
- I no longer have access to the e-mail on my Parchment account but remember my e-mail and password.
You need to sign in and update your email address. That way, when you place orders, you will receive important emails from Parchment about your order.
- I do not remember my Parchment password and no longer have access to the email
You will need to contact Parchment so that they can delete your account. You must have your account deleted before you can create a new account and place orders.