The DPT program hosts information sessions throughout the year, which are intended for students who are interested in attending the program, gathering information on DPT programs, or to find out more about MU. Due to COVID-19, information sessions are taking place over Zoom* and dates will be posted when available. If no dates are posted, please continue to check back and/or consider the other methods to learn more about the program.
Virtual Information Session Dates
Click here to register. Please register at least one week prior to the session. If you have registered for the information session and cannot attend, please email email@example.com to cancel your registration.
Information sessions for MU Health Sciences Pathway students:
- Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 11 am
- Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 11 am
Information sessions for all other prospective students:
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11 am
- Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 11 am
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 11 am
Individual Zoom Appointments*
Prospective students may request a Zoom appointment with the Admissions Director by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a few dates and times that you are available to meet.
If you would like to tour our facilities and discuss the admissions process in person, you may schedule an appointment with the Admissions Director by emailing email@example.com. In-person visits are available Monday-Friday from 9:00am-4:00 pm.
Phone Call Appointments
* Zoom appointments and virtual information sessions are intended to be in lieu of in-person interactions and are to be treated like a face-to-face meeting. Therefore, participants are expected to exercise appropriate Zoom etiquette for the meeting or information session by having the ability to turn cameras on and to be logged in in time to start at the designated appointment time.