The Canvas Learning Management System (LMS)
All courses offered in Spring 2021 have accompanying course sites in Canvas. The Canvas login is the same as your MU email username and password.
Faculty will have, at a minimum, the following information available to students in each of their Canvas course sites:
- The course syllabus with course policies, descriptions of major assignments, and how grades will be calculated.
- The course calendar in modules, with assignments and assignment due dates
- Course materials and resources, such as readings, links, videos, powerpoints, etc. for weekly calendar or modules.
- Attendance tracking throughout the term
- Gradebook with grades and feedback provided throughout the term
Many professors will provide additional materials to support flexible, hybrid-enriched teaching in their courses.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our dedicated email address for COVID-19 communications.