Our New Learning Management System (LMS)
All courses offered in the Fall 2020 have accompanying course sites in Canvas, our new learning management system (LMS), which is replacing Blackboard. The Canvas login is the same as your MU email username and password. Student accounts have been created and students have received detailed information on using Canvas and accessing support materials.
Faculty will have, at a minimum, the following information available to students in each of their Canvas course sites:
- The course syllabus with course policies, descriptions of major assignments, and how grades will be calculated.
- The course calendar in modules, with assignments and assignment due dates
- Course materials and resources, such as readings, links, videos, powerpoints, etc. for weekly calendar or modules.
- Attendance tracking throughout the term
- Gradebook with grades and feedback provided throughout the term
Many professors will provide additional materials to support flexible, hybrid-enriched teaching in their courses.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our dedicated email address for COVID-19 communications.