Current Education Abroad Options
The Following Education Abroad Options are currently available for MU Students:
Faculty-Led, Short-Term Courses Abroad
Approximately one-two weeks, these MU courses are offered at low-cost and open to all majors.
- England with Dr. Cameron Dodworth
- Guatemala with Dr. Mary Kirchner
- Cities of Europe with Dr. Matthew Dobra & Dr. Mary Kirchner
- New Mexico with Dr. Keith Dippre
- Ireland with Brock White (for PGM students)
Summer, Semester, & Academic Year Programs
Exchange programs allow MU students to travel to our exchange partner universities for a semester while still paying MU tuition and retaining the majority of their financial aid/scholarships. Other programs are available through third-party providers. Students pay the host institution’s room and board.