The Political Science Streamlined option is the most straightforward, efficient, assured pathway to graduation at MU. This highly focused, professional curriculum only requires 33 credit hours with faculty mentors making sure you graduate on time. A very clear four-year plan takes the guesswork out of your University career. This path is ideal for:
- Green-to-Gold military students
- Transfer students
- Working students looking for a degree
- Students interested in double-majoring
- Students interested in various minors
Associate of Arts (A.A.) and Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
The Political Science major consists of 33 s.h. distributed as follows:
Required Core Courses
- PSC 1510 American Government (3 s.h.)
- PSC 2100 Research Methods in Political Science (3 s.h.)
- PSC 2270 Comparative Politics (3 s.h.)
- PSC 3330 Public Administration (3 s.h.)
- PSC 3410 Congress and the Presidency (3 s.h.)
- PSC 3510 International Relations (3 s.h.)
- PSC 4600 Senior Seminar (3 s.h.)
- Select any 12 s.h. with a PSC prefix
Completion of the Area Concentration Achievement Test.
The Political Science minor consists of any 18 s.h. with a PSC prefix.
Associate of Arts Concentration Requirements
The Associate of Arts subject concentration consists of any 18 s.h. with a PSC prefix.