The health and safety of both our campus community and campus guests is of the utmost importance to the Methodist University Office of Admissions. The Office of Admissions will return to campus on Monday, June 8, 2020. We are excited to be able to better serve you in-person. This means we will also be scheduling campus visits.
Here are some procedures we will put in place for the health and well-being of our campus visitors and staff:
- We will accept campus visits by appointment only. You can schedule an appointment by calling (910) 630-7027 or you can request a visit online
- We will have three appointment times per day – 10 am, Noon and 2 pm – and we will take one appointment per time slot.
- All campus visitors must wear a mask or appropriate face covering and practice social distancing while on campus. Staff members are also required to wear appropriate face coverings.
- All campus visitors must complete our COVID-19 Health Screening Survey on the day of their visit. Staff members have a similar survey that they submit prior to returning to work. This form will be sent by email when your visit is confirmed, and the submission will be time-stamped.
- We ask that you limit your party to no more than 3 direct family members.
- If you would like to meet with a coach while you are on campus, we encourage you to reach out to the coach well before the visit to ensure availability.
- Should you or anyone in your party present any symptoms associated with COVID-19 after you schedule your appointment but before your visit, please let us know so that we can offer your time slot to another prospective student.
The Office of Admissions will be scheduling campus tours Monday through Friday at 10 am, Noon and 2 pm. Please call us at 1 (800) 488-7110 or (910) 630-7027 or click here to request a time to visit Methodist University!