What Makes MU BSOTA Stand Out?
- Inter-professional experiences are built in curriculum, so students learn and have active collaboration with the DPT, PA, Social Work, Nursing, and future Med School programs here at MU.
- International FW site opportunities for either Level I (1Week) or Level II (eight weeks).
- With a bachelor’s degree, you can start your career as an OTA as soon as you graduate or apply for graduate school.
- Small class sizes with open-door access to both OTD and OTA faculty members and OTD students!
- Clear admissions checkpoints into the OTA program: Enter as a freshman, declare as a sophomore or seamlessly transfer into our program.
Facts about the MU BSOTA Program
- New professional degree level offers leadership preparation and the highest earning potential for OTAs upon graduation.
- Contemporary, evidence-based curriculum.
- Low student-to-faculty ratio with tailored mentoring throughout the program.
- Faculty engaged in active, weekly clinical practice across a variety of settings.
- Innovative teaching methods in state-of-the-art classrooms, clinics, and community.
- NBCOT exam preparation embedded in curriculum.
- Opportunities for student engagement in ongoing faculty research.
- Engagement in student organizations for leadership, advocacy, and social opportunities.
- OTA curriculum has eight semesters of full-time hands-on and face-to-face learning for the ultimate immersive educational experience.