What We Do
The Methodist University IT Service Desk provides prompt, knowledgeable, courteous technology support services to the Monarch Community. Some of the regular Service Desk activities are…
- Serve as the main point of contact for most technology issues at Methodist University.
- Help to resolve issues with Methodist University provided networks, computers, software or services.
- Help to resolve common issues with student-owned computers, software and devices. *The Service Desk does not provide hardware maintenance services on student-owned computers.
- Coordinate with other Information Technology teams to solve issues where additional assistance is required.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of requests for network access, devices, services and software.
- Help students, faculty and staff maintain and service their accounts and passwords for various Methodist University systems.
Who We Are
Information Technology Services Staff:
- Chief Information Officer, Mary McCants
- Network Engineer, Cory Briglin
- Network Engineer, Jason Joseph
- Network Engineer, Joe Swanner
- Network Manager, Tom Marthers
- Database Administrator, Mary Hupp
- Systems Programmer, Ryan Pretlow
- Help Desk Technician, Thomas Jester
Institutional Research & Effectiveness
- Director of Institutional Research & Effectiveness, Michael Hadley
- Software Administrator & Application Analyst, Elizabeth Cooper
- Use the IT Service Request to submit tickets.
- Email us at email@example.com. Please include your Student ID in the email.
- Call (910) 630-7300.
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.