Doctor of Physical Therapy Program Application Process
The MU DPT Program participates in the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS). PTCAS applications open in the summer for entrance to the program the following year. MU DPT operates a rolling admissions process. Applicants are encouraged to review the PTACAS Quick Start Guide and FAQs before starting an application.
All candidates must submit the following to PTCAS:
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended, even if the applicant did not receive a degree.
- TOEFL, if applicable.
- Three letters of recommendation from:
- Faculty member in the applicant’s major, and
- Licensed physical therapist (not related to the applicant), and
- Another faculty member or licensed physical therapist (not related to the applicant)